Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Friends, a few good words for today.

I am encouraged to announce I have applied to drive City bus for a company in Sylmar. At present the training is set to start on or around August 1st. Some will say I can do better, and I do hope so, but hour is late and the time is limited. So if you want better for me or for God's glory this is the time to pray... and constructive in put is welcome.

I found the Martin Lloyd Jones devotional for today really good, or at least it was applicable to me. To be clear, Dr Jones was gentle w/ me where anybody else who has recognized this problem in me (in recent memory) hasn't been so gentle.

On another less popular point, I was intimating to a roommate earlier to day that its an unpopular view that I hold that God is in fact letting us (mankind) run the world this (or whatever) way. That is to say God lets us go wrong. But the condition is only temporary. The conservation of Glory principle (ok sort of a principle, but not in biblical garb) says pay the piper now or pay him later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home