Oh, well thanks, I sure do love the reversal. Why don't [you] keep it up, see what kind of reward it earns [you.] Philippians 4:5 is displayed in my life on a day to day basis, I'd speculate about the percent of the time... And this %^#&*@! is what I get for it? Humm my problem must be pretty bad. Well see what great appreciation this approach earns [you.]
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Previous Posts
- I can see that its all gone to feeding the baby ca...
- Well I had a few days of thoughts but not in order...
- _ is/are really good at putting [their] problems a...
- Shades are cool more people should wear them.Sterl...
- I rode along to day with LB... Its a good driver a...
- Class was a little dryer today... But we got out a...
- A cultural standard and example for anything (gend...
- Good stuff from my first day at class... Before I ...
- Thanks (in case I forget)Thanks to FF for returnin...
- Dhon and his wife Lori...Dhon and his wife Lori to...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home