it seems somebody keeps on forgetting. I'm not the one in the wrong here. Its not incumbent on me to run around conforming to somebodies every little wish/hope/desire. [I'm being steadily persistently wronged.] So if FCC or the [any employer] really want my *company, they can buy it CASH IN ADVANCE. See that's how Jesus has me. He ALREADY PAID for me... so I don't have to wonder if its a good idea to trust Him...
(He paid for everyone for that matter) so we are his weather we submit to it or not.
*[it'd have to be for sale] NEVER MIND I'm poor it is for sale. again P.I.A.
Again its not incumbent on me to be an educator, or a driver, or a scientist... my job is to READ THE BIBLE
and while I'm talking lets get one other thing straight. Family is a thing in a context. Out side of the family context a career is meaningless. Out side of family learning (more specifically education) is nearly impossible. That's the definition I wrote, I'm not bound or obligated to let somebody change it for me. My life remains difficult (by invasion) and the definitions remain fixed.
(He paid for everyone for that matter) so we are his weather we submit to it or not.
*[it'd have to be for sale] NEVER MIND I'm poor it is for sale. again P.I.A.
Again its not incumbent on me to be an educator, or a driver, or a scientist... my job is to READ THE BIBLE
and while I'm talking lets get one other thing straight. Family is a thing in a context. Out side of the family context a career is meaningless. Out side of family learning (more specifically education) is nearly impossible. That's the definition I wrote, I'm not bound or obligated to let somebody change it for me. My life remains difficult (by invasion) and the definitions remain fixed.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home