Emotions good? Emotions bad? Emotions bate?
who knows? God does. Any how, I've in the past played for an impasse in discussions of all kinds, the deal was there was a Woman I wanted... Well I don't have her, and I don't have anything to discuss that requires mutual derision. So I find unity and fellowship to be much desired, and really obscure, almost so rare I can't even say. But I just want to say, its not my desire to play for an impasse anymore. I won't just join any team for no reason, but I do have a conscience about that episode in my life where I was so um well, not sure, but sinful will do. Sin covers all kinds of things, and I'm a sinner.
Jesus help me.
who knows? God does. Any how, I've in the past played for an impasse in discussions of all kinds, the deal was there was a Woman I wanted... Well I don't have her, and I don't have anything to discuss that requires mutual derision. So I find unity and fellowship to be much desired, and really obscure, almost so rare I can't even say. But I just want to say, its not my desire to play for an impasse anymore. I won't just join any team for no reason, but I do have a conscience about that episode in my life where I was so um well, not sure, but sinful will do. Sin covers all kinds of things, and I'm a sinner.
Jesus help me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home