There is
substitute for
first person, regular, good,
Communication.
I mean the kind using english, even complete sentenses.
A spot (not much more) of EYE contact even.
I don't think even in Heaven communication will have be come outdated. Though I should think the definition could very easily change. After all it is commonly thought that heaven is where the dead go. In fact the only real living going on is in heaven, and the questions of who is and isn't alive are problems for the terrestrial world/universe.
NO
substitute for
first person, regular, good,
Communication.
I mean the kind using english, even complete sentenses.
A spot (not much more) of EYE contact even.
I don't think even in Heaven communication will have be come outdated. Though I should think the definition could very easily change. After all it is commonly thought that heaven is where the dead go. In fact the only real living going on is in heaven, and the questions of who is and isn't alive are problems for the terrestrial world/universe.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home