Sunday, February 11, 2007

more remarks would go here, but I go here... go to bed that is...

I can't presently use mass transit to come and go from work (because I to do mass transit, and so some of my shifts start before there are inexpensive alternative rides available) so getting miles off my car and improving my time management starts to look difficult. The right kind of transit would allow me to spend more time reading.

These applications I've got right now all want a week type "availability" schedule... how can I fill that out!?! what a bind. guaranteed delays, headaches, etc...
It seems that somebody (possibly a certain "country girl" or her constituents) is worried that I'm going to be cross and 'force one to beg' or worse drop an atom bomb... well no that's not all that likely, but the kinds of things certain company I keep (for long hours of the week) is/are directly causal to my ominous countenance. Simply resort to more ordinary humane/human interaction instead of the extreme freeze thaw and isolation-abuse methods, things would likely go a lot better. For sure I'd count one as a (better) friend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home