driving home from a gathering in LA I had a rude awakening. The Honda will no longer idle. The engine dies as soon as the vehicle is at rest. Hummm. Well its bad enough I'll have a mechanic look at it. I may miss some work, and I may try to address the problem myself.
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Previous Posts
- Places to visit - I have friends in all of these p...
- The crazy part of all this is... OK well I can't d...
- 'the signs are everywhere'and therefor what?my lif...
- The "signs are everywhere." Well that is out here...
- Imagine if you will... that old news is in fact ol...
- At least in mine sweeper, on my computer when you ...
- To Do Listread the Bible dailylive a rounded (well...
- more remarks would go here, but I go here... go to...
- Just now, thinking about my heart, if I HAD to go ...
- Continuing...See? there's just no comparison. God ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home