Wednesday, August 01, 2007

So I gather there is some objection? Hey, I've done my work... by now the 'agreement' is old, chewed and burned at the corners, its got tape holding it together, dated verbiage and invalid particulars... Yet I've honored a sub/non agreement for years now. James 4:10 Psalm 138:6 You want something from me? Every time I respect the thing I only gain a greater right to lay the it aside. If you want my good will, effort, acceptable performance, anything, I tell you now, plainly : let the peoples out of your pocket (Engineer RM, Lady MB, others...) and appear in person immediately. You can make MB into some kind of slum lord, or have RM obstruct justice, I have no interest in such abuses, and no obligation to go on living on a shoe string. Or do you think you will successfully dictate what church I attend, or what studies I undertake? Perhaps you can control the girls I date? I'm the one who's being manipulated, and it will stop, or I'll have my freedom from and in the Lord. Again we're not doing this for science, the whole thing goes on and on because it feeds somebodies pride. I hope its not mine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home