Status report...
well I'd like to give a report about all the things that have happened, and all the sides I can see them from, and what it all boils down to. Good news, God sees it way clearer than I do. There are a lot of circumstances right now that have me on the edge of my seat. I'd like to list them here, but too bad! I have to go work on what I can do something about. No promises how it will work out God has to have His way sooner or later, I'm not going to TRY to stand in the way. So the aperture closes quickly. To me that's a relief and a sign of God's faithfulness. The rest of it is a terror, and all the more reason to dump my plans in favor of anything that looks like God's plans...
well I'd like to give a report about all the things that have happened, and all the sides I can see them from, and what it all boils down to. Good news, God sees it way clearer than I do. There are a lot of circumstances right now that have me on the edge of my seat. I'd like to list them here, but too bad! I have to go work on what I can do something about. No promises how it will work out God has to have His way sooner or later, I'm not going to TRY to stand in the way. So the aperture closes quickly. To me that's a relief and a sign of God's faithfulness. The rest of it is a terror, and all the more reason to dump my plans in favor of anything that looks like God's plans...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home